Well here is my first blog post. I thought the title 'B S' is great considering those are my initials. No hidden meaning there either.
I have no idea how often I will post on here but I hope those who read it enjoy. My life is certainly never dull. The potential for great conversation is immense. I also hope to inspire and encourage others through this...
Thanks for joining me!
I have no idea how often I will post on here but I hope those who read it enjoy. My life is certainly never dull. The potential for great conversation is immense. I also hope to inspire and encourage others through this...
Thanks for joining me!
Looks fabulous :)
ReplyDeleteSee, easy peasy, huh?
If you ever need any bloggy type help, just shout :)
Thanks Tanis! I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while. Who knew it could be so easy. It feels as though I have a blank canvas to write on and I can make this whatever I want.
ReplyDeleteyou are too busy to blog! I love the title BTW.
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to another avenue of connection into your hectic life.
Tamijo
Well Tami, I shall see how often I get on here to update. This week will be quiet with a shorter work week, laundry, homework and cleaning. That will make for some exciting posts for sure!
ReplyDeletei've had a private blog for a couple years. it's a fabulous tool for expression and examination. hope you find it fulfilling!
ReplyDeleteHooray!
ReplyDeleteBlogging is FUN!