So Christmas is done. The fact I celebrated with family last weekend gave me a whole day off and complete peace and quiet. It was great! I am wonderfully refreshed and have enjoyed another day of quiet. Well I went to a friend's for breakfast this morning and we had fun working on a crazy hard puzzle for a while afterwards.
But thinking back on yesterday I have to say it was nice to be home alone. Maybe some think that sounds sad. For the introvert in me it was great. I remember being alone in Ireland on Christmas and that was hard. I was very sad to wake up with nothing that proclaimed it was Christmas. Thankfully, those days are behind me.
Now I have a great life, my family is doing really well and I am very content. So this made for a perfect Christmas. If only I had been able to finish my homework.
But thinking back on yesterday I have to say it was nice to be home alone. Maybe some think that sounds sad. For the introvert in me it was great. I remember being alone in Ireland on Christmas and that was hard. I was very sad to wake up with nothing that proclaimed it was Christmas. Thankfully, those days are behind me.
Now I have a great life, my family is doing really well and I am very content. So this made for a perfect Christmas. If only I had been able to finish my homework.
Comments
Post a Comment