When I started this month of simplicity I knew it would take work. It is not so simple to create simplicity. However, that does not mean it is not worth the effort.
This month I have noticed how I can influence those around me. People care what I say. People care what I think. Not a lot of people but people none the less. I suppose that is simplicity too. It does not matter if a million people listen to me or one person listens. The point is my words, my life, my actions and my beliefs can impact people around me.
That is something I do not take lightly. I try to live my life in such a way to make things better for those around me. I try to care about people to help them out of despair. I try to use my blessings to bless others. I try to use what I have to help others who might not have what I do. I try to use my education to teach others.
I am not better than anyone else. I am more responsible than some. If I have received much in life, I have more responsibility. That is how I view things. I am no better than the least of those whom I am here to serve. It does not matter what my title is. It does not matter how much money I make. It does not matter where I live. What matters is how I live my life.
Truly that is simplicity at its finest.
This month I have noticed how I can influence those around me. People care what I say. People care what I think. Not a lot of people but people none the less. I suppose that is simplicity too. It does not matter if a million people listen to me or one person listens. The point is my words, my life, my actions and my beliefs can impact people around me.
That is something I do not take lightly. I try to live my life in such a way to make things better for those around me. I try to care about people to help them out of despair. I try to use my blessings to bless others. I try to use what I have to help others who might not have what I do. I try to use my education to teach others.
I am not better than anyone else. I am more responsible than some. If I have received much in life, I have more responsibility. That is how I view things. I am no better than the least of those whom I am here to serve. It does not matter what my title is. It does not matter how much money I make. It does not matter where I live. What matters is how I live my life.
Truly that is simplicity at its finest.
Comments
Post a Comment