I finished all my assignments for my course last night. That means I am officially free from homework until next week. Wow! It feels great! Of course, tomorrow I am putting on a special dinner at the Cafe for some of our special regular customers (and others from the community who might need an extra blessing). But it is not feeling like work at the moment. I am very relaxed.
I have a week to catch up with friends, read, knit and tidy my home. So that is what I did today. I also wasted time on Facebook and had a nap. These are little things I don't have a lot of time for when studying but enjoy when I can. How frivolous!
So three more courses and I will graduate with my MA Global Studies from Providence Theological Seminary. There feels like a lot of work is standing between me and graduation so I'm only mildly excited. But when I think about it, it is a major accomplishment, especially for me.
I have taken 15 years to complete this degree. Health, travel, living overseas, living here in poverty and work have stretched it out. But soon I shall be done! I guess it is good I will be busy studying as I will have no extra money to do anything other than live. Ha ha.
However, right now I have freedom to not study or even think about being a student. Instead I will get ready to head out with a friend.
I have a week to catch up with friends, read, knit and tidy my home. So that is what I did today. I also wasted time on Facebook and had a nap. These are little things I don't have a lot of time for when studying but enjoy when I can. How frivolous!
So three more courses and I will graduate with my MA Global Studies from Providence Theological Seminary. There feels like a lot of work is standing between me and graduation so I'm only mildly excited. But when I think about it, it is a major accomplishment, especially for me.
I have taken 15 years to complete this degree. Health, travel, living overseas, living here in poverty and work have stretched it out. But soon I shall be done! I guess it is good I will be busy studying as I will have no extra money to do anything other than live. Ha ha.
However, right now I have freedom to not study or even think about being a student. Instead I will get ready to head out with a friend.
Although I see I can add ads to my page and make some extra cash...hmm. Nah. I like ad free zones!
ReplyDelete